Do you want to become a professional blogger? Do you want to set up professional WordPress blog? Have you heard about WordPress blog? In this tutorial, I will show you the procedure for starting a professional blogging or you can say full time blogging. Some words about WordPress, it is used by mostly all the professional bloggers around the world because of its SEO structure, clean WordPress themes, simple WordPress Plugins and no coding required. Running a blog over WordPress, you have to purchase a hosting plan. I will discuss deeply to hosting WordPress blog. However, to make a full time blogger or start a full time blogging, what requirement should be in you, check out the following steps.
Set Up WordPress Blog For Full Time Bloggers | Full Time Blogging
If you want to become a full time blogger or a professional blogger, then these three properties must be in you.
- Obsession -when patience over, obsession works.
- Patience -if you have obsessions, you can keep patience in you.
- Hard Work -Obsession converts hard work to easy work.
One thing you must know that blogging is not a one-night game. It is really depended upon your hard work and patience. Many of the fellow bloggers start blogging and think that earning money from blogging is so easy, and start to write about their interest to the blog post day to day and spend several months. Check their traffic stats hundred times in a day. If they are interested to earn money by their blogs, apply for a Google Adsense account, and if they approved, add Adsense ads into their blogs. Several months later, after the hard work if they do not get traffic to their blogs, be disappointed and their mind strike to force that do not work on it, and after a look at the result with no progress, they quit from out of the blogging. That is the common mistake of newbies. Believe me blogging is not so easy as you think about. You have to be passionate about blogging, if you want to become a full time blogger. Only writing on the blog is not a necessary task while you have to be more concerns about SEO for your blog and creativity to develop a community of your blog via social media, email marketing or any other way in which you are expert for.Therefore, here is how to start full time blogging and become a professional blogger.
I recommend, if you are very serious and passionate about blogging, then you may start your blogging career otherwise, part time blogging and set up free blogs is sufficient for you. To make a professional blogger, what you must have,
- Domain Name: It is obvious; you must have your own domain name, i.e., www.yourdomain.com. It will cost you around $10 (500 INR). You can purchase it from any domain name provider company, such as namecheap.com, godaddy.com, hostgator.com.
- Hosting Package: You have to choose a best and reliable hosting provider who will host your files such as images, videos, audios, content and any other files. When you choose any webhost, you should be very concern about hosting up-time, storage, bandwidth, email accounts limit, subdomains account limit, FTP accounts limit, SQL database limit. Take a look on some most useful element using in hosting provider,
- Up Time: If your hosting provider does not able to give better uptime, then it may be a negative effect in SEO for your blog. Let a visitor open your blog, and your hosting provider transfer your all files with a very low transfer rate which causes an error to the browser due to low up time. So try to use a hosting provider, which would be able to give you 99% uptime.
- Domain Name Host: Different hosting provider has a different offer with different prices. Some hosing provider allows you to host a single domain with low price, while they host more than one domain with higher than the low price. I recommend, you go with the hosting provider, which allows you to host unlimited domain name.
- Hosting Storage: Some hosting provider bound your account with storage limit, and they offer you to use different storage with the different price, while some give you unlimited storage to host your files into hosting server. I recommend, you to go with unlimited storage. Do not worry the price for limited storage to unlimited storage is slightly different.
- Email Accounts: Hosing providers would charge you some bucks per month, if you would like to use own email accounts, such as email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. That email addresses give you a professional look. While, some hosting provider gives you free email account, even unlimited email accounts, into your hosting package. I recommend, you to use this service. Although, if your hosting service provider does not allow you to use email accounts free, then alternatively you can use Google apps, which provide you to use 10 own email accounts free of cost.
- Bandwidth: Bandwidth means how much data being transfer from your hosting server to the visitor’s browser by HTTP request in one month. Let you have a page of 200 KB, and you have 5000 visitors daily to your blog, if they open your single page only once, then the transfer rate for one day will be 5000 * 200 = 10,000,00KB = 976.56 MB, and for one month it will be 28.61 GB. So, you must have 30 GB bandwidth for opening a page from your blog to 5000 visitors, blog is not about a page while have many pages and posts, so I recommend you to go with unlimited bandwidth.
Therefore, if you have a domain name and a hosting package, then you can make a professional blog on WordPress. We have written a step by step guide with latest screen shots including video to purchase and host WordPress blog. You can set up your self hosted WordPress via the below source.
Read it: How To Host WordPress Blog in Bluehost.