Do you want to add the latest Mashable social subscription box to your WordPress blog? Follow the article. For your information, Mashable is a leader of social media sites, every post they published gets thousand of tweets, shares and +1′s within the short period due to its higher popularity and the subscribers. Mashable has its own social subscription box to the right sidebar by which you or any visitors may follow Mashable on their social networks and they can easily subscribe to the latest news via email subscription. It happens due to the beautiful style and compact social subscription box that having the most popular social network follow link, such as Facebook like, Google +1′s, Follow on Twitter, email subscription box, Pinterest, RSS, Google+ buttons. You can check a live preview of Mashable social subscription box in this blog on the right sidebar that has tweaked with some code to make it similar with the current theme. Therefore, here is how to add Mashable social subscription box in WordPress.
Mashable Social Subscription Box Plugin for WordPress
- Download this MashSocial plugin to your desktop.
- Now, upload this plugin to your WordPress and activate it. [ Install any Plugin to WordPress | Easy methods]
- Now, go to your WordPress admin panel » Appearance » Widgets, in your available widgets section you will see a new widget called “WP Mash Social Widget“. Drag and drop this widget to your theme sidebar.
- Once you have dropped this widget to your sidebar, configure the options with your social accounts, such as Facebook, Google+, Pinterest. You may also set the width of mash social widget, Facebook and subscription box.
- If you wish to set your own color that matches to your theme, you can set it.Finally, click on Save button.
You have successfully installed the Mashable social subscription box to your WordPress blog.