Dofollow backlinks are very powerful to improve the site’s visibility, health and SEO. If your sites have quality backlinks, will perform well in search engines, and Google rewards it with some precious PageRank. Getting a dofollow link is not a very hard task in these days. There are so many dofollow keywordluv and commentluv enabled blogs; you may search in Google, and you can create dofollow backlinks to your blogs. Keep in mind that if you want to manipulate your SERPs or increase your PageRank, you have to create quality backlinks from the higher authority sites like Pinterest and Google.
Pinterest is one of the most trending social media sites that kept the higher authority in the eyes of major search engines like Google and Yahoo. Pinterest has been recently launched, but booming as a skyrocket, and listed under the top 40 most visited websites on the internet. Getting a dofollow link from Pinterest makes a linkback to your WordPress blog from the higher authority website. Mostly social media sites give you nofollow backlinks, including Pinterest, but recently Pinterest has introduced a verified website functionality that gives a dofollow backlink to your website. Therefore, here is how to get a dofollow backlink from Pinterest to WordPress blog or how to verified WordPress blog with Pinterest.
Why to Verify WordPress on Pinterest
Pinterest is booming due to its uniqueness. The main advantage to use Pinterest is that you can share your content’s photos or videos to your pinboard with a linkback to the original source where the photos or videos are hosted. In simple words, Pinterest’s mission is to “connect everyone in the world through the ‘things’ they find interesting” via a global platform of inspiration and idea sharing. Therefore, following are the reasons, why should you verify your websites with Pinterest.
- The main advantage to verify your WordPress blog with Pinterest is that you will get a dofollow backlink to your blog that will be counted as quality backlink by Google, and other major search engines.
- On your Pinterest profile page (It is my profile on Pinterest); you will see a verified sign along with your blog URL (You may check on our URL, don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest). It will give an extra exposure to your followers.
Verify WordPress blog on Pinterest & Get a Dofollow Backlink
- Go to Pinterest.com, and Login into your account. (If you don’t have account, then create it first.)
- Once you Login, look at the top right side, hover the mouse on your name, and click on Settings.
- Now, scroll down the page, and look at the “Website” section, write your WordPress blog URL here, and click on “Verify Website.”
- After clicking on “Verify Website”, you will be redirect to a page that will ask you to download the HTML verification file that you have to upload into your WordPress root directory (web server). If you don’t know how to upload any file to the root directory of your WordPress blog, here is a quick solution to upload any file to WordPress root directory using FileZilla.
- If you have successfully uploaded this HTML verification file to your WordPress root directory, you will see a Pinterest page like the below preview by going to www.yourblogurl.com/pinterest-xxx.html, change yourblogurl with your own website URL, and pinterest-xxx.html with your HTML verification file name.
- Now, look on the above preview, click on “Go To Pinterest,” and click on “click here” under 3rd instruction option.
- Now, go to your profile page, you will see your verified website under you profile section. Your website link will be a dofollow link.
I hope you find this article helpful to get a dofollow backlink from Pinterest to your WordPress blog. I just want from you to add me in Pinterest, and re-pin it to your pinboard.